Viewing Site Details
From the dashboard, click a site tile to view details about your site, including information about all installed modules and themes. A dialog box with color coded tabs displays.
The info (i) icon next to the site title provides useful information about your site including:
- API Version (Quo): 2.1
- Base URL: Where the Tag1 Quo module is installed and reporting from
- Last Update: The last time this website reported to Tag1 Quo
- PHP Self: /index.php
- PHP Version: Which PHP version the website is using
- Server Name: The website’s server name
- Server Address: Website IP address
The Extension table displays the list of modules and themes, in alphabetical order. Each table entry includes:
- A left sidebar line. The color of this sidebar line indicates its status, and matches the color of the tabs.
- Extension - The name of the installed module or theme (Sortable).
- Installed version - The currently installed version (Sortable).
- Latest release - The latest version available upstream for this module. The Druplicon in the upper right corner indicates a Drupal.org release.
Colors in the extension table are based on the current module state:
Insecure (Red) - Insecure modules or themes
Unknown (Orange) - Modules marked Unknown may be:
- Custom modules
- Modules with a higher version number than the available Drupal.org release
- Modules where Tag1 Quo could not find an upstream Drupal.org project matching the extension name Tag1 recommends reviewing the list of unknown modules and indicating which are custom.
Update available (Blue) - Modules or themes which have available non-security updates.
Up to date (Green)- Fully up to date modules.
Custom (Purple) - Modules that you have indicated are custom for your site are indicated with a purple line. To mark a module as custom, toggle the Custom switch located on the extension modal.
No applicable releases - These modules are available on Drupal.org, but do not have a release applicable to the site’s current version.
Click any extension to see and apply available updates.
Note: In order to access some features, you may need an enterprise subscription.