Tag1 Quo is a hosted service that helps you keep your CMS up-to-date with the latest security patches. Tag1 Quo is available for Drupal versions 6 through 9, depending on your subscription.
This paid service is enabled per-website by installing the Tag1 Quo module. This sends information to the Tag1 Quo website, including details on modules and themes in your codebase.
We offer the following levels of service depending on your specific needs.
Tag1 Quo Regular
- Access to a dashboard on this website offering comprehensive insight into how up to date and secure your websites are.
- Easily review all modules and themes for available non-security releases.
- A patch delivery option of tarball, zip, or Drupal patch.
- Depending on your plan selection, enrollment in Tag1 Quo Extended Support for Drupal 6 or Drupal 7, ensuring all your enabled core and contrib modules and themes are actively monitored for upstream security issues, with applicable patches proactively backported.
Tag1 Quo Enterprise
This service level includes all Tag1 Quo Regular features, plus:
- A dedicated support ticketing and help desk queue.
- Deployment assistance with provided patches.
- Support for Drupal 8 and Drupal 9 sites on your dashboard, to see all your sites in one place. (Currently in beta)