Contacting Tag1 for assistance with Tag1 Quo
When requesting assistance with an issue, our support team may ask for additional information, including error and debugging logs. Please be prepared to provide them with the following:
Error logs (assumes watchdog/dblog is enabled):
- Go to
/admin/reports/dblogand expand Filter log messages.
- From the Type column, select Tag1Quo and then click Filter. The module name only displays in the Filter column if there are entries in the log. The value in the Type column displays as
- Provide these logs to Tag1 Quo's support team, if requested.
- Go to
- Click Advanced, then click** Debug**.
- Select the check box next to Enabled to enable debug logging.
- Click Save configuration.
- Click Status or go to
- Click Send manually.
- Click Review or go to
- Scroll to the bottom and click Raw data.
- Copy the data and provide this to Tag1 Quo's support team.